L&P Media produced the 2012 Business Review Achievers Award video honoring the area’s outstanding businesses and business leaders. The award categories offer recognition opportunities for individuals, companies and organizations. L&P Media visited each honoree and sponsor places of business to interview and video record each business leader within their work environment.
The video was shown at the annual awards dinner to more than 350 co-workers, family and friends on November 8 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Troy.
This year’s awards categories include:
- Executive of the Year: David Buicko (Galesi Corporation)
- Newsmaker: The Capital Region Economic Development Council
- Promising Newcomer: GE Energy Storage
- Nonprofit of the Year: Interfaith Partnership for the Homeless
- Game Changer: James Connolly (Ellis Medicine)
- Company of the Year: AngioDynamics
The video sponsor was M&T Bank.
States Carolyn Jones, Publisher of The Business Review, “The Business Review has partnered with L&P Media on many projects, and their latest work on the Achievers video once again exceeded our expectations. Their expertise and ability in working with top level CEOs, getting a vibrant and interesting message on video is second to none. Their creativity and professionalism in all aspects of their work makes them stand out”.